Although coronavirus has caused our Colleges to close to the majority of students, we are still taking applications in the usual way via our online portal. Take a look below to find out more:
- You can still apply if you’d like to come to College in September – the online application process takes place in exactly the same way as normal;
- The interview process we currently use has been put on hold due to coronavirus;
- We’ll look to hold interviews later in the year or via telephone, and will ensure that we get in touch with you to book this in.
If you have already applied for a course:
- Please be assured that your application is being processed by the College, and we will be in contact as soon as we can;
- If you have applied and have chosen an interview date before 2 May 2020, you will either be contacted via the email you registered with, and given an alternative date, or we will contact you by phone to arrange a telephone interview. Some pathways require additional tasks as part of our interview process and as such this will be discussed with you and emailed to you;
- If you have applied and have chosen an interview date after 2 May 2020, you will be contacted by the department staff to arrange a telephone interview. Again, some pathways require additional tasks as part of our interview process and as such this will be discussed with you and emailed to you.